Alpine Chalets offer a comfortable and affordable stay with outstanding panoramic views of Mt Ngauruhoe, Mt Tongariro and Mt Ruapehu.
Located amongst native trees and established gardens, Alpine Chalets has 12 fully self-contained, warm and comfortable units. Each unit has a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom for your convenience. Come stay with us if you are searching for a ski lodge, motel, or accommodation that is close to the adventure that National Park has to offer.
Our self-contained units are located next to the stunning Tongariro National Park – a UNESCO duel world heritage site. For the best views in National Park and the most convenient position of any accommodation, we offer our customers:
- Free Wifi
- Pick up and drop off shuttle service to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing and ski fields directly across the road
- Walk out of our driveway and across the road to Schnapps Bar and Grill
- Stroll across our lawn to Macrocarpa Café or the supermarket
- Only 5 minutes walk to the Railway Station
- The Alpine Chalets are located in the heart of National Park village. All units are located on our grounds, tucked away in mature native trees and have spectacular views of the mountains.
- The standard units each have a queen and two adult sized single bunk beds.
- The top floor rooms each have two queen beds.
- Each unit has a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom for your convenience.
- The kitchenette is fully equipped with a microwave, fridge, cooking utensils, cups, plates, toaster and jug.
- The rooms are independently fully air conditioned for summer and heated for winter.
- Each room has a flat screen television.
- A dedicated off-street parking space is assigned to each room.
Alpine Chalets is the perfect destination to relax for your holiday, or to use as a base when enjoying the activities and adventures the Tongariro National Park has to offer. We look forward to having you stay with us.