Ruapehu Adventure Rides
Guided quad bike and buggy rides. Great fun for the whole family. Each ride is catered to your ability.
Located 2km out of National Park Village this business is locally owned by Karl and Maria Splitt, who have lived in the area since 2002. Ruapehu Adventure Rides is operated on 230 acres of farmland and native bush.
Open: All year expect Christmas Day
- Tours: 1 hr, 1 ½ hr, 2 hrs, 1/2 day rides BY REQUEST (min of 2)bookings are essential
- 16 years and over for quad rides (Lesson included)
- We cater to families, offering buggy rides for children under 16 or anyone who doesn’t want to self drive
- We provide: Helmets, wet weather pants and jackets, gloves, glasses, gumboots and photos
- Customer parking and eftpos
If you don't want to be disappointed bookings are essential, accommodation available at Mountain Heights Lodge
For rates, please see our website.